We had another prenatal visit yesterday. I tell ya, these months are passing by pretty quickly! I'm now 24 weeks and 4 days, (5 1/2 months)! Dr. E said the baby has a good chance of viability at this point.
I also noticed some funny pains over the weekend - nothing serious just some weird movement. Since then, I've felt a great deal of downward pressure. I was thinking the baby probably turned head down. Dr. E confirmed yesterday that she is now head down! Not that she won't turn back around, but it just makes me feel better knowing she's already down. Her head is about the size of a baseball and she's just reaching 1 pound and about 1 foot long. My mom even said I looked lower this weekend.
Last night as Jessica was reading to us, the baby started to kick around a bit. I told Jess to stop and just watch my belly. The baby let out a big kung fu kick and Jessica was able to see it from the outside. She was amazed! Rachel wasn't paying enough attention and missed it. It's really neat to be able to share it with them. Although, they keep calling the baby Alyssa even though we said that probably won't be the baby's name.
That's all for now!!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment