Friday, January 16, 2009

Prenatal Checkup 37 weeks

My 37 week appointment was this morning. Unfortunately, no new news to report. I'm still 2 cm, 50% effaced and the baby has dropped a bit. But there's no indication that labor will start any time soon. Figures!! I think I got my hopes up this week for nothing - - although I'm still holding out hope for the 19th! If this baby is born on the 19th than all 3 of our kids will have birthday 's on the 19th of their birth month. That would be pretty cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe is also a 19th baby! Hang in there! The pregnancy is almost over and you will be holding that little girl in your arms.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Sorry to hear that things have slowed down. She'll be here soon...just remember...she's easier to take care of when she's still in there. Soon enough she'll learn to talk and fight with her sisters! I still can't wait to meet her. Hang in there!
Kim