She is absolutely precious! I've seen a lot of pretty babies in my life, but she is up there! She reminds me so much of Jessica as an infant - she's definitely related. By the way, I love the picture of Rocky - I can just imagine what he's thinking!!LOL! We're going to try and make it up next weekend...I will call you!
It is amazing how all 3 of your girls look alike at birth! I hope you are all adjusting to Marlee being home -- especially Rocky. I remember how Ashley was when we brought home our little bundle. Take care.
2 comments:
She is absolutely precious! I've seen a lot of pretty babies in my life, but she is up there! She reminds me so much of Jessica as an infant - she's definitely related. By the way, I love the picture of Rocky - I can just imagine what he's thinking!!LOL! We're going to try and make it up next weekend...I will call you!
It is amazing how all 3 of your girls look alike at birth! I hope you are all adjusting to Marlee being home -- especially Rocky. I remember how Ashley was when we brought home our little bundle. Take care.
Post a Comment