Sunday, June 7, 2009

Trying out the new camera

We were testing out our new camera today. You'll have to let us know if the picture are any better than before!!

Jessica had a T-Ball game today. Our good friends, The Pasta's, trekked to York to watch the game with us. It was fun even though it was stinkin hot and Marlee was grumpy! I hope Kathleen wasn't too bored!

We took the kids to dinner at Chilis and then played for a bit at Camp Security playground. It was a great spot to test out our new Nikon D60. After months of researching and trying to decide on a camera, we finally picked this one!


















2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Hey! I have a Nikon D40...and I absolutely love mine! The pictures look great! Now everyone is gonna know that I'm not a good photographer..I just have a decent camera! LOL! The girls look as beautiful as ever!

Leanne said...

OH no, you are still a good photographer . .. the camera just makes it a little easier. You definitely have an eye for the great shots.